rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

My fair share of memories...

Some things are very difficult to confess...to admit!!
& memories are not created..they are made un-intentionally..!!!! Ofcourse everybody knows it..i know i am doing "bakwaaS"...it is easy to wet eyes...But to vent out tears is a difficult task...especially in front of those "jo idiots(of course my frnds) samajhte hi nahi ki wo kitne important hai".
i dont how i am gonna make it out..without those stupid jokes..without that piece of "roti" which seems sufficient for my twisting intestines...that bakwaas...those stupid bussiness plans! & that all bullshit....it is actually difficult!!
i know we can not even cry in front of each other..u stupids wont even lend your shoulder to me!!!
the night before exams...those crazy love interests..& those mad ideas!!!
those similar fantacies..those vacant staring!!
those night-outs..those hasty prescriptions...i know i am desperate to grab this last time!!!
i am carefully avoiding the words like "miss u".."wont forget u"...because as u people say...my state of mind lies in a "denial mode".
luv u all!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment