rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Bollywood

Today I am writing my blog on “Bollywood”.

Everyone knows the word “bollywood”

So many youngsters of India want to enter in to bollywood and of course why not? Who doesn’t want to live life a king size? Who doesn’t want fame, money, lots of reporter around him/her are eagerly waiting to take interview etc.?

If I am speaking by my heart even I also would like to work in bollywood. (Don’t laughs at me just ask yourself, you also come to know that you also want to wok in bollywood)

Bollywood doesn’t include only acting or actor. It includes so many works like animation, music (also include background music), singing, writing lyrics of song, choreography, writer, dress designer and many many many more.

Actors are hardly 0.00002% of whole bollywood. Now you can assume that how vast it is?

I like Bollywood because the people are working here worked by them and earn money themselves on their talent. Bollywood is a place where only talent works not people.

Our mentality is that bollywood is worse than even gutter but on the other side it also contributes high flow of cash to Indian GDP. In Mumbai only, around 7, 00,000 people are indulging in bollywood.
Let me share my experience,

We had a Swanand kirkire on our college (lyricist of 3 idiots, Lage raho munnabhai) before few days. He told us that bollywood is the place where you can earn lot money but the thing needed is “TALENT”. If you are talented then gates of bollywood are open for you.

He is lyricist. He told that bollywood has only 5-6 lyricists! The place where more than lacs of people works but hardly 5-6 lyricists. He advised us to come in to bollywood as a lyricist because apart from these 5-6 lyricists there is no one in bollywood who has an ability to write lyrics like Samir, Swanand etc.

And at last the most important thing which I like about bollywood is there is no interference on Government. Neither in a positive way nor in a negative way.

Really this is something on which we can really take proud.

0 comments:

Post a Comment